Текущее время: Вт мар 19, 2024 5:27 am

Welcome to the new members! 
Автор Сообщение

Сообщение I am Tina from Sweden!
Hallo everybody!
I just wanted to tell you a little about myself, so that you know what kind of person I am.
I live on a farm in the country, about 10 km north of the city Ystad, almost as far south you can go in Sweden.
My biggest interests are animals and growing african violets. Ok, I have other houseplants too, but the violets are my favorites, and I have a lot of them! :)
Most of you have already seen pictures of my beautiful peacocks, but I also have 5 dogs ( Basset Hounds), 3 cats, 1 parrot ( African Grey) and for the moment only 1 rooster. 2 weeks ago a ferrat came in to the stable during the night and killed all my hens and the other roosters. Not a pretty sight when I opened the door in the morning, dead birds all over the floor. :(
I live alone but I have a boyfriend, his name is Lars. He was my big teenage-love and now we have found each other again after so many years and we have been together for over 3 years. Hopefully we will move in together in the future.
No children, I always had a lot of dogs and horses and they took so much time. And to be honest, I like animals more!
My profession is trained nurse, but I don´t work anymore. 5 years ago I got reumatoid artrit, I think it´s called arthrites in english. ( in Swedish: reumatism) This illness affects my fingers and other joins, but to take care of my animals and flowers works very well! I am very happy for that. :)
If anybody wants to know more about me, always feel free to ask!
Tina

Чт апр 30, 2009 5:10 pm
Профиль Отправить email

Сообщение Re: I am Tina from Sweden!
Hello Tina again and wellcome to the club. I have 5 dogs too but cats only 2. No birds :D

Чт апр 30, 2009 5:22 pm
Профиль Отправить email
Администратор

Nice to meet you and welcome to our forum Tina! :deal: Can't wait to get pictures from you with all of your pets and flowers! :photo: :rastishka:

Пт май 01, 2009 7:50 pm
Профиль Отправить email WWW

Hello !Welcom Tina! :rose:

Сб май 16, 2009 8:18 pm
Профиль Отправить email
Администратор

Сообщение Welcome to the new members!
Hello for all new members!
This is place for introduction and say Hello for our members! Welcome Tina and Pat..

Вс окт 04, 2009 10:18 am
Профиль Отправить email WWW